What We Provide
Inaugurated in 2003, Alcohol Rehab Liverpool offers rehabilitation services from drug and alcohol addiction. We have picked up our comprehensive information and abilities through dealing with individuals with addictions.
The Work We Do
The United Kingdom's Substance Misuse Service it provided by Alcohol Rehab Liverpool. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. We are focused on offering individualised care that is cantered on the patient, in the bid to assist the addict to abstain from alcohol and drug for the rest of their life.
Our methodology involves
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Complete our work in community-based treatment centres close to where people reside.
- Build and maintain close, working relationships with local GPs, pharmacists, and other colleagues in order bring in aspects of a wider treatment system and provide excellent care.
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Make use of the power of Mutual Aid as well as peer support in making recovery perceptible and able to be reached successfully.
- Are members of SMART Recovery.
- Working alongside and providing support to families and caregivers.
- Working with the existing network and going the extra mile to enhance areas we find lacking.
Call us on 0800 246 1509 for more information on Addiction Services available at Alcohol Rehab Liverpool.
For Those In Our Programme
Please see the Patient Information pamphlet to learn about the support we can provide you during your recovery.
For data on the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) accessible see our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine.